How To Use 401k To Buy A Franchise
The Rainmaker Plan® 401(k) Self-Reliant Business Funding is a safe, secure and proven plan based on the same techniques and provisions of the Internal Revenue Code used by large pension funds.
The Rainmaker Plan is designed specifically to help you:
- Minimize debt
- Enhance cash flow
- Stimulate business growth
- Build equity
- Take full advantage of tax benefits
The benefits are powerful, yet easy to understand:
- You invest your retirement funds in your business – without taxes or penalties
- You use a safe, proven plan based on long standing provisions of the Internal Revenue Service
- You use pre-tax dollars to fund your business
- You gain business equity and an improved cash flow position from the start
- You can use the funds to receive a salary during startup
- You accelerate business profitability by eliminating or reducing interest and debt
- You secure funding fast – typically two to three weeks or less
- You can set aside tax deductible retirement savings up to $200,000 per year
- You optimize business equity and value
Helping individuals start and succeed in business is not just what we do – it’s who we are.
To request more information about this service, please complete the form below. To qualify you must have at least $25k in your 401k or Retirement account that you are willing to use.