They joined Signworld because it is a professional, B2B business with reasonable hours, low investment and minimal staffing requirements.
Signworld is one of the fastest growing business organizations in a multi billion-dollar industry. Companies of every type and every size use signs, and the vast majority of those are disposable. 99% of all signs are indoors, not outdoors. The average life of a sign is less than 30 days. Retailers change their signs every month.
Signworld serves 100% of the sign industry requirements – anything from paper signs to vehicle wraps to large outdoor signs. It is a business that thrives on repeat customers and the ability to grow accounts within large corporate clients or retail chains. Signworlds are “commercial sign companies” which service customers such as: Subway, Great Clips, Ford Motor, Hewlett-Packard, and Coca-Cola, all who need large quantities of signs every month.
Many Signworld owners begin their operation in 1200-1500 square feet of either an industrial or strip center, and migrate to an expanded office park or light industrial location after just a few years. Ultimately, 90% of revenue is generated by a small number of large corporate and commercial clients – usually around 10 to 30 customers. Signworld is not a franchise – thus there are No Royalties and No Rules usually associated with a franchise models.
While Signworld owners run their business the way they want to, they benefit from one of the most comprehensive programs of training and ongoing support in the industry. Beyond initial training, each owner has a Signworld business coach who provides weekly guidance and assistance over a 2-year period. Signworld owners also enjoy ongoing peer-to-peer support through communication with their fellow Signworld owners to share ideas on sales, marketing, production and other aspects of the business.
Backgrounds of some Signworld Owners who make over $250,000 annual personal income — net after ALL expenses — all with only 1 location open 5 days per week: Signworld
* College Student – no previous job
* Truck Driver- Freight Company
* Teacher – Elementary School
* Wine Salesman
* Advertising Agent
* Security Alarm Company Owner
* Mfg. Production Manager
* Handyman at $25 per hour rate
* Convenience Store Owner
* Food Broker
* Corporate IT Manager
* Hotel Manager
* Metal Fabricator – Pipes
A few recent examples of Signworld owner’s performance:
* Greg Kyler, Modesto, CA runs a million dollar gross sales operation in a town with less than 200,000 population.
* George and Erin Beitner, Escondido, CA. tells us that $100,000 per year of his $650,000 volume comes from the US Marine Corp and is paid by credit card. Signworld
* Steve and Sandy Burkett, Pittsburgh, PA after only 6 months in business are having $30,000 months and are doing some large projects for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
* Jim Metzger, Phillipsburg, New Jersey , 14 months in business, had his largest customer introduce him to an ad agency that will do approximately $120,000 with him this year, part of his plan to double his business from last year’s totals.
* Sam Haigh, Red Bank, New Jersey, achieved $383,000 gross sales in his first year and is on track for over $500,000 in his second year, at a 20% to 30% profit margin.
Interested in learning more? Please complete the form below.